Circulation heaters are an ideal way to quickly and easily set up a self-contained electrical heating system in a commercial, industrial, or military facility. A circulation heater comes with heater elements, a pressurized receptacle with insulation, a terminal housing, mounting features, and threaded inlet/outlet connections. A circulation heating system can be engineered to warm air, gases, or fluids.
The heating source for a circulation heater can be a screw plug immersion heater or a flanged immersion heater. These circulating process heaters are efficient, because the heat created by the immersion elements is instantaneously dispersed into the process air, gas, or water with a minimal amount of heat loss occurring within the insulated vessel.
Setting up a circulation heater is relatively easy–just hook up the electrical screw terminals located inside the terminal housing, screw the necessary pipes into place at the inlet and outlet locations, and dial in your desired process temperature on the thermostat (if supplied with your circulation heater).
Typical Applications for a Circulation Heater
Specifying the right Circulation Heater for your Process
A circulation heater will last a long time with almost no problems–as long as the sheath material, watt density, and process temperature specified is appropriately matched with the substance being heated.
Particular attention needs to be given to these items:
1. Select an optimum heater sheath material for your particular process.
2. Take into account the operating temperature recommendations for the material being heated, while maintaining an appropriate maximum watt density for the heater.
3. Verify the flange material is suitable for the high limits of your process with regard to pressure and temperature.
4. Choose durable terminal protection that will safeguard the electrical wire connections and keep your work environment safe.
5. Compare the container size and the likelihood of attaining a uniform temperature within the container. Use this information to determine if several smaller heaters would be better than one large circulation heater for the process.
6. Work with a qualified supplier, like Jobco Inc., by calling 479-424-1300 to get the right heater for your heating needs.
Shop Circulation Heaters
$1,025.00CHF01100 screw plug circulation heater is used for heating fuel oils. This circulation heater is made for a 2.5 inch nominal pipe thread application. The heater provides 2 kilowatts of power and is designed for 480 volt 3 phase electricity.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 items is Required$1,025.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...