Drum heater blankets are extremely useful for keeping your oil and liquids at the correct process temperatures. No more frozen liquids or temperature-related viscosity issues, when you are using a Powerblanket barrel heater during icy weather conditions.
With a PowerBlanket drum heater or pail heater, it’s possible to say good-bye to band heaters, blowers, heating belts, and cumbersome heat ovens. You can get rid of them, because PowerBlanket heaters benefit from the patented GreenHeat Technology. This even heating technology can be found in every heater and is highly effective for low energy consumption results. Powerblanket drum heaters and bucket heaters are also available for fixed temperature applications or adjustable temperature requirements, so your drum materials will never be overheated or underheated again.
Lab studies show Powerblanket drum heaters, bucket heaters, & cylinder heaters to be significantly more effective than band heaters at warming and insulating drums, buckets, pails, gas cylinders, and IBC totes. Powerblanket heaters provide quick heat with a simplified setup procedure, and they are a reasonably priced!
PowerBlanket Drum Heater Blanket Highlights:
- Use as a heating blanket for metal AND poly drums, barrels, and pails
- Use as a propane tank heater or a compressed gas tank warmer
- Provides barrel heating and bucket warming of water, petroleum, chemicals, and food products
- Maximum freeze protection to -40 deg F/-40 deg C
- Insulated full wrap design that holds the heat in and provides a barrier to the outdoor Artic temperatures
- Certified to UL/CSA safety standards
- New Rapid-Ramp heat technology available on select models for heating in half the time
- Adjustable thermostat options for accurate temperature control